This weekend we were surprised to wake up to about a foot of snow!! The boys were super excited so we said if they could play quietly through Conference we would play in the snow with them. What fun!! Unfortunately the snowman didn't last very long - we had just gone inside and it came crashing down - at least we got pictures!! After the snowman there was a giant snowball fight and a fun family walk. What a wonderful blessing to see our boys laughing and playing together. I feel very lucky to have all that I have.
4 comments:
What great memories. You guys are such a wonderful family. I love the new pictures
That is one tall snowman. Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
What a great snowman. I agrre there is nothing better than building memories as a family.
How the heck did you get it that big??
Post a Comment