So it has become our tradition to not go all out for our children's first birthday - but we can never let it go unnoticed so I am posting some pictures of my Little Lincoln who is quickly becoming not so little
We bought Lincoln a ride on toy that he can hold on to to walk as well - you all know what I am talking about - he loves it cuz it makes lots of noise and I love how much he loves trying to walk with it.
We had some cake and presents - Thanks Nana and Grandpa for your gifts - he loves them - and the wrapping paper they came in. Thanks also to the Moawad family for the book - he loves it already!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Lincoln. He looks like a lot of fun. Hugs and kisses from Nanna Barb and Poppa Rod.
Love you little buddy...
Auntie Sheila
He's SO SO SO cute! I can't believe I haven't even met him yet...
Post a Comment