Yesterday Isaac turned ten and I don't have any pictures to put up her because I cannot find our memory card - so many things go missing in my house because of my little lincoln.
We started the day off by giving him his favorite breakfast - pancakes - and I made them huge -the full size of the frying pan - with whipped cream and chocolate and caramel sauce - so yummy and full of sugar - great way to send him off to school. He loved his present - which hopefully I can get a picture of and post it here.
At school I brought him cupcakes (that I made into a pull apart cake - super fun) with chocolate molds that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY
After school he played outside with his brother and the neighbors - at 6:00 we headed out to our Baden Powell dinner - it was a great night for Isaac - the cubs performed a skit called 'Important Papers' and Isaac was the king, Isaac and Merrill were presented their badges and at dessert time his cub leader brought out cupcakes with candles and a present for him - he was super thrilled.
I love what a wonderful young man he is becoming - he is fantastic at helping with Lincoln - he puts up with so much from him and I am very proud of him. He isn't always excited about doing chores but he will do them. He loves the gospel and is the only one who participates in the morning for our family devotional. I think he is amazing and am grateful everyday that Heavenly Father blessed me with him.
3 comments:
sounds like a wonderful day for Isaac. Can't believe he is 10.
Looking forward to some pictures.
Love you lots. Hugs and kisses to Isaac from Nana Barb
sounds like a wonderful day.. What a good mommy you are. I am proud of all of you. Wonderful growing family and good parents. Hurry back out for a visit. I miss you already.
OK I got a crosby jersey and i got to go to the oilers dressing room and see my favorite player Ryan Jones
Post a Comment