He is still in good spirits - just looks a little funny - excited about getting to stay home from school for a few days...hopefully this will be the last bit of sickness....I know Erin I told you my kids never get sick - I will not say that again...
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Still Under Quarantine
Most of you may already know what's been happening with our children up until now but I have pictures of the newest bit of evidence that nothing is going to go my way. Our boys were first diagnosed with strep and scarlet fever the last week of September - they were given antibiotics and as soon as they finished that first dose it all came back again - so the next round began. Yesterday they finished their second round and at Clint's hockey game we noticed Isaac had about 50-75 big red spots all over him. He went to bed and woke up this morning looking like this...


He is still in good spirits - just looks a little funny - excited about getting to stay home from school for a few days...hopefully this will be the last bit of sickness....I know Erin I told you my kids never get sick - I will not say that again...
He is still in good spirits - just looks a little funny - excited about getting to stay home from school for a few days...hopefully this will be the last bit of sickness....I know Erin I told you my kids never get sick - I will not say that again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So no visits for awhile then... bummer
yikes!! I hope that things start getting better for you. This isn't what you want to deal with 9 months prego. Hope that things pick up!
Post a Comment