- My family - Rich, Isaac, Merrill, Andy & Baby
- The Gospel and all the ways it has blessed my life
- My Sister in Laws who come by or call just to see how things are going
- My home and the safety and protection it gives to me and my family
- Good food that helps when comfort is needed and can't be gotten any other way
- Hot Chocolate
- Slippers - it's difficult to be happy when your feet are freezing
- When my children say your the best mommy in the world
- Tiny hands that fit perfectly into yours
- Snuggle time with my kids - I love cheek to cheek
- All the food I am going to get to eat tonight (hard to think of anything else when all I can smell is turkey)
- Living in Canada where there is so much abundance
- TV and all the ways it helps to pass the time when I am bored
- Cars - any transportation really
- Sunlight - there's getting to be less and less of it.
- Fruit - especially nectarines....
- Comfortable chairs - which are getting harder to find the further along I get
- People who pixie us - leaving yummy treats that I didn't have to bake myself
- Wii - it really is a wonderful way to entertain the boys
- Computers & Internet - it's the only way people communicate these days
- Friends that are talented and don't mind sharing their talent with me
- Chocolate cake
- Cameras
- Flowers
- Cool nights
- Tums (at least for the next 6 weeks or so)
- Brothers and Sisters serving missions that send us letters every month
- Teachers - they put so much effort and love into their jobs and it only benefits our children
- Good recipes and friends who share them
- Crayons
Monday, October 13, 2008
I am thankful for...
Since it is the time for giving thanks I thought it would be a good idea to list some of the things I am most thankful for
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha!! It's ironic that the things we are most grateful for are the things that need us to be constantly working for them. What a great list!! I hear you in all the family and pregnancy things. Good luck with the upcoming weeks.
Post a Comment