Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family Night

Sunday night we had our family night and thought it would be fun to try and get an updated picture of the boys. We think Lincoln is starting to smile - none of it has been captured on film yet so we can't prove anything -we are just being hopeful....After many attempts at having the boys all happy at once with no elbowing eachother and no tears we finally got this one. Too bad we don't have photo shop we could put Daddy in the picture...


After sending the boys off to get their jammies on Rich and I tried again to get a smile from Lincoln - not quite what we were hoping for but I think he's adorable. And it really does depict his life -his mother smothering him and he's thinking - seriously another hug?This is Andy being Andy - the next day - he gets crazy ideas of games to play and other ways to keep him busy while the boys are at school - he certainly keeps me entertained - who needs television - this is him dancing

This is a calm moment under the playgym



I loved this - I'm sure he took it of himself







3 comments:

Sheila said...

I love your pictures. Keep them coming. Hope to see you soon in the new year. Love SHEILA

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, these are SO cute. You have such cute little boys. We'll hae to see eachother soon.

Unknown said...

Your kids are so amazing GM.. I wish I could meet Lincoln. Were planning on coming out in the summer :) I cannot wait, I miss you soooo much!