The school has an artist in residence that has been working with the kids for about a month now.
This is Isaac's work - I think they have been studying bugs - side view
And this is a view from above - The background is done with oil pastels - I love the colours of all the artwork!
Here is another picture of a spider - I think they used crayon and then a wash over top.

This is a picture Merrill did using the same technique - finally I can see a glimpse into Merrill's world - who knew - blue skin? Purple sky?
Merrill had an extra special surprise for us when we got to the school
This is a picture Merrill did using the same technique - finally I can see a glimpse into Merrill's world - who knew - blue skin? Purple sky?
Merrill had an extra special surprise for us when we got to the school
Theo is using some of the kids artwork and making murals on the walls of the school. We are very excited that she chose something from Merrill's work.
1 comment:
Budding artists at work!
Post a Comment