This is all of us at the park - The Jacksons were beside us - it was great!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Canada Day
This year we did things a little differently and kept Canada Day a little more low key. It was still a great day and I am not exhausted by it all. We had a special breakfast and then Tracy and Josh arrived from Calgary. We went out to see Monsters vs Aliens which was really funny - too bad it wasn't in 3D though. Then we came home had some supper and put everyone down for a nap (even me) That was already my favorite part of the day. At 9:30pm we headed out for the fireworks at Millwoods park. There is something wonderful about being with so many people all celebrating their country. I love it! Every year I come home feeling very patriotic and thankful that I live in such a wonderful place.

This is all of us at the park - The Jacksons were beside us - it was great!
Linkers did great for his first time at the fireworks! He really is the most amazing baby.
This picture is great - Andy and Merrill were waving their flags and being goofy when the people behind us started shouting 'Where's Frank!' I love their expressions....
Andy was sure excited to have a fudgee O cookie.....So was Rich

Isaac is my angel. I can always count on him. He was very excited to have someone older than him to hang out with. Josh has been wonderful playing with my boys. I bet he will miss all the noise and craziness when he goes home...or maybe not.
This is all of us at the park - The Jacksons were beside us - it was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment