We had a fun morning at Minchau park this morning with Tracy and Erin - I went for the adult company and hopefully the kids burned off all their excess energy
This is my very good friend Tracy - we used to live together when we were both younger and crazier...I love that she lives in Calgary now and that we get to visit with each other more often.
Tracy took a picture of me and Linkers - I don't have too many of them with us together.
Merrill is my little daredevil! He is very brave to be standing up there - I would have peed my pants

Linkers in the swing for the first time - I think he likes it
Isaac jumped off the swing - so did Erin and I have a very funny video of it....someday I may be able to use it for blackmail....

And these three monkeys were just hanging around
Andy running on an old fashioned treadmill.
And these three monkeys were just hanging around
2 comments:
SO fun! Keep up your blogging streak. I feel like I actually know what's going on in your lives now...
The boys are growing so fast. I think it is time they come out to visit Nana and Poppa.
Post a Comment