Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4 2010

Today I was hoping to take pictures of the grass that I planted where our garden used to be - I have been diligently watering it and was pleasantly surprised three days ago when the grass just seemed to pop up out of nowhere - my plan for todays post was to put up pictures of all the work we've done on our yard - this is what we have instead

View from my Front Door - notice Lincoln trying to get out while I was taking the picture - Sun, snow, it doesn't matter - he just wants outside!


View from my Back Door

Our plants that Isaac and I have been working on since April 14 (he's working on his gardening badge)


Yeah for Spring!

2 comments:

Barb said...

what kind of seeds did Isaac plant. Something good to eat I hope. Or some beautiful flowers for his Mother.

Jenie said...

Spring will arive eventually...right?