I was thinking of my trip home and remembering the fun I had with my nieces and nephews - we went bowling at the Woodlawn Bowl - it had been 3 years I think since I had seen them and I swear I would not have recognized my nephew Cody if I passed him by on the street. I love these kids - they are always so loving and happy to talk to me - even if it has been such a long time in between.
This is the Wilson Family minus Brian. It was too bad he had to work - it would have been great to see him. Cody is trying to act tough because his Mom is with him and it's going to captured forever on camera but really he is very sweet and kind to his mom - sorry dude your secret is out! - Also should mention that I kicked his butt at bowling that night - I've promised him a rematch but it has to be here in Edmonton. (I'll do whatever I can to get these kids to come visit)
My niece Lindsey is such a sweetheart - we have chatted a few times over facebook and she and Isaac have as well. I would seriously pack her in my suitcase and bring her home with me if I could. And all those boys that will one day ( if not already) be checking her out better watch it! She deserves to be treated like a princess!
This is my nephew Jacob - don't you love his smile! I wish I could get to spend more time with him and know him better - maybe one day I can convince his mom to send out to visit us too. I don't have a picture of him mom because she never wants to be in pictures...It's crazy that he is almost as tall as I am
No comments:
Post a Comment