It wasn't raining today finally so we went out to have some fun on the trampoline - it is Lincoln's favorite place to be - and Andy wanted his birthday bumps that he didn't get yesterday because it rained off and on all day.

I captured Storm in a mid flip and this picture always makes me laugh - I was not allowed to post it on facebook but the blog was okay - meaning she doesn't care if she looks foolish to all of you - it only matters that her friends don't see this. -I don't know why it was hilarious

This is Merrill mid flip - he has no fear!
Storm and Danielle agreed to give Andy his Birthday bumps - they swung him three times.....
And then sent him flying - he loved it - except for the first time they sent him into the net and he smacked his forehead onto the edge of the mat - not so soft.
1 comment:
What great memories you're making! You have such a wonderful little family...
Post a Comment